Complaint Review: Vision Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:burbank California
Vision Financial Services
190 W. Ostend Street 100B Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-7006794
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Vision Financial Services promised a personal loan and took our money Baltimore Maryland

About 1 1/2 months ago, I applied for a personal loan via the internet with Vision Financial Services for $60,000. I recieved a phone call 2 days after filling out the application. I was told that I was approved, and that because of my credit score, this loan would be a secured one. I first needed to Western Union my insurance coverage to a Temeka Williams in New York. This fee was $3,486.00. I was told that the money $61,500 would be in my checking account within 3 to 6 hours.

I called Vision Financial Services the next morning, and i said i never recived the money what happen they said I needed to also wire a 'brokers fee' of $1,000. I refused stateing that it was not in my written or verbal contract. I then requested a refund, in which I was told that it would take 21 days. i then said not even if you write a check in a dpartment store takes that long she said she needed to talk to the accounting department. It has been a month now, and still no refund.

I kept calling their customer service, and all i get is "your universal account has been placed on hold please contact customer service department".

I was sooooo RippOff and the scary part is i gave them all my info. DL/SS/Bank Account. It was a poor choice on my behalf. But, I needed the money to start my business.

Do not do any business with this company or any company out there on the internet for loans there most likey still out there doing the same thing under a new name. I'm determined to bring these people down i file a police report and the investigation should start.

Cfox
burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Financial-Services/Baltimore-Maryland-21230/Vision-Financial-Services-promised-a-personal-loan-and-took-our-money-Baltimore-Maryland-287254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Financial Services