Complaint Review: Vision Financial

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
Vision Financial
17 Church Street Keene, NH 03431 Keene, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Vision Financial Trying to charge me a bill after 8 years i was a minor at the timei have not seen Keene New Hampshire

I recieved a call from this collection agency talking about that i owe $3000.00. i have not gone to no doctors for no big reason. i asked the collection agency when is this bill from. and she responded from the year 2000. now this is what i find wrong, i am 23 years old right now and when they charged me this i was 15. is this not illegal. i told the agency i was under my mothers insurance and she tells me that my mom needs to contact them and get them a report of the bill that was suppose to be paid to them. my mother tells them that she was under the union that she will call them and find out. they call my mother again and ask her to pay. so now they are trying to get the money from who ever can pay this. i just need to know if what they are doing is legal or not. and if i was a minor under my mothers insurance why should i or my mother be held responsible for this.

Gee
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Financial/Keene-New-Hampshire-03431/Vision-Financial-Trying-to-charge-me-a-bill-after-8-years-i-was-a-minor-at-the-timei-have-362621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Financial