Complaint Review: Vision Financial

Vision Financial
11960 Westline Industrial Dr. Maryland Heights, Missouri USA

Vision Financial Columbia House DVD Debt. Collection Maryland Heights Missouri

*Author of original report: I contacted Vision Finanacial via their website

I was contacted by Vision Financial Services concerning a debt that I have with Columbia House DVD. They stated that I owed $54.88 from October of 2006. They provided me my address and asked if that was the correct address.

The odd thing was that they called me from 201-297-5823 which is a New Jersey phone number. When I asked them where they were located they stated that they were located in Rockford, Il. I asked for the company website and they provided me visionfinancialcorp.com which states that the company is located in Missouri.

I told them to mail me information concerning this debt. I then called back the number and a lady picked up and said "Is this ........?" (she stated my name). I said yes this is and she wanted to verify whom I was. I stated to her to mail me the information concerning the debt and to have a good day.

I was not willing to "settle the debt" over the phone and they would not provide any information as to why they had a NJ phone number and were calling from Il to collect for a company in Missouri.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Financial/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63146/Vision-Financial-Columbia-House-DVD-Debt-Collection-Maryland-Heights-Missouri-1060760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Financial

I contacted Vision Finanacial via their website

AUTHOR: ColoradoRS - ()

I called Vision Financial via their website - they have a PAY YOUR BILL section that gives the number 1-866-950-6550. They stated that they do have an office in Rockford, Il. They were unable to tell me why a NJ phone number comes up on my phone. When I enquired more about the debt they were collecting on they stated that "their client" was Columbia House DVD. They stated that I received 7 to 8 DVDs in October of 2006 for 1 penny and had agreed to purchase 3 -4 more DVDs at regular price. I never received any DVDs nor remember ever signing up for anything with Columbia House DVD, especially at the residence that I currently reside at.

They are supposed to be sending me information in the mail.