Complaint Review: Vision Financial

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Vision Financial
4 West Red Oak Lane Nationwide U.S.A.

Vision Financial - Harrassment, Inaccurate Reporting, Lack Of Written Correspondence Harrassing phone calls from dishonest collectors White Plains, New York

*Author of original report: UPDATE

This company had contacted me late 2008 to chase after medical payments for lab work. This came as such a shock to me and I found out that the hospital I had gone to used the wrong lab to send my bloodwork to which is completely THEIR fault and not mine. I've had bloodwork before which had been covered by my insurance. This hospital/medical center went out of business early 2008 and I guess they sold their collections/debt to Vision Financial.

I've received about 60 calls over the past months. I've sent them several letters telling them that they are chasing after a debt due to the hospital's mistake. I SHOULD not be paying for this. Several months ago, they've acquiesced to the fact that this WAS the hospital's mistake. Today, they call telling me differently.

I faxed them my written response in December of 2008 and NOW they're calling again to say my response wasn't "accepted" WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! They can't even give me a logical reason why I should pay for this. Its like I went in with a rash and they gave me and MRI WHICH now I have to pay for. COMMON SENSE ANYONE???

This company does not care about anything remotely logical, rational or just. THEY ARE JUST OUT FOR MONEY AND WILL LIE AND HARASS YOU TO GET IT.

OhBrother
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Financial/nationwide/Vision-Financial-Harrassment-Inaccurate-Reporting-Lack-Of-Written-Correspondence-Harra-459560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Financial

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Mishval - (U.S.A.)

I apologize but the address may be incorrect since the debt collector has never mailed me any correspondence nor given me an address to which I can correspond with them.

Their phone number though is 866-470-4595