Complaint Review: Vision Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:supply North Carolina
Vision Inc.
145 Siverside Road Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Vision Inc. this company really had me going, I cant believe people are really like this god help them Wilmington Delaware

I cant believe that this scum of the earth could actually try to hurt these innocentpeople into giving them their hard earned money.I am a 35 year old women with three children.This person would not only be taking from me,but from my children.And the bad thing about this is I thought what if I were a 60 year old women on a fixed income.At 35 I could probably recover from something like this,but not the elderly.God will punish these people for this,cause god doesnt like ugly.My advice to this scum bucket is to get off your butt and earn a honest living.Bet your conciouse would feel better.

Beverly
supply, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Inc/Wilmington-Delaware-19752/Vision-Inc-this-company-really-had-me-going-I-cant-believe-people-are-really-like-this-g-385579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Inc.