Complaint Review: Vision Prepaid Cards

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: julie34 — Worcester Massachusetts United States of America
Vision Prepaid Cards
PO Box 27349 Houston, Texas United States of America

Vision Prepaid Cards customer service is no existant, can't get a straight answer, lies Houston, Texas

First issue, I needed to add a second card holder on my account. I requested one and waited and waited. Nothing. Contacted their joke of a customer service center and they apologized and said they sent one out. They canceled that one and said they sent out another card ASAP. This was 3 months ago still nothing. Every time I try to get an answer I get the same response. "it was sent out on such and such date" and that's all I get. So I gave up on that.

Second issue, The IRS sent my tax returns to be deposited to my account with Vision Visa. They have not shown up in my account. Contacted their customer service 3 times and get the same generic answer that they have no records of deposit shown. My money is lost now and I can't get any sort of answer on how to find out what happened to it. It makes me sick that this much money is gone, money I was counting on to pay my bills. I feel helpless and I have never ever in my life had to deal with such as horrible company. How are they still in business. They steal from their customers ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Prepaid-Cards/Houston-Texas-77227/Vision-Prepaid-Cards-customer-service-is-no-existant-cant-get-a-straight-answer-lies-H-1010340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Prepaid Cards