Complaint Review: Vision Security

• Reported By: Mislead tenant — Denver Colorado
Vision Security
508 W. 800 N Oream, Utah USA

Vision Security Deceptive and arrogant Oream Utah

A representative showed up at a house I own and told my tenant that they were Vision Security and that their company had purchased Safe Security accounts.  They installed what they said was an "upgrade" to the system and had the tenant sign a 5 year agreement.  When I found out about this, I contacted their customer service department and was appalled by their attitude and was actually called a liar by the girl with whom I spoke!  She proceeded to tell me that under no circumstance did her representative fraudulently represent a claim that their company had purchased my current security system company and that she had a piece of paper that my tenant had signed.  I know my tenant signed the paper as I have a copy, but her signature was collected under false pretences. I contacted my current security system provider and they relayed that they had had several complaints from other customers that this company was canvassing neighborhoods making the same claims they did to my tenant.  Visin Security is a major rip off and need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Security/Oream-Utah-84057/Vision-Security-Deceptive-and-arrogant-Oream-Utah-1061481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Security