brick

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
VisionDirect.com
VisionDirect.com Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-847-4663
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

VisionDirect.com ripoff No refund no product Bellevue Washington

I had received contact lenses on May 24 and found that one of the boxes had the incorrect perscription strength so I returend it for the proper strength the next day. I contacted them one month later and asked if my return was received and they stated they had no record of it. Sounds like poor organization and a bunch of bunk. I then asked for a refund because now I have no product and I am out the money I spent. They sent me an email stating I would receive a refund.

Almost 2 months with this crap and I still have no refund and no lenses.

Marie
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VisionDirectcom/Bellevue-Washington-98004/VisionDirectcom-ripoff-No-refund-no-product-Bellevue-Washington-258408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VisionDirect.com