Complaint Review: Visionary Medium

• Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Matthew — North Hollywood California United States of America
Visionary Medium
UNIT 2605 ISLAND PLACE TOWER Internet United States of America

Visionary Medium Tara (tara@tara-medium.com Tara said out the same email after you wrote to her . Here severce are not free as she says HONG KONG, Internet

I keep get the same bs email from her. I sask her in my email can I meet you whore do you live . Here email says that here severce are free but they are not. She sends out the same email to my two emailadders she never read my email which I made my request in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visionary-Medium/internet/Visionary-Medium-Tara-taratara-mediumcom-Tara-said-out-the-same-email-after-you-wrote-t-604686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visionary Medium