Complaint Review: Visions2005

• Submitted: Fri, February 26, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: OrangePeel — Internet United States of America
Visions2005

Visions2005 "Psychic" Sapphire and "Psychic" Morgan. Please don't trust this bogus Web site!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: very surprised

*Author of original report: Last Comment...

*Author of original report: Ha, ha

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You musinderstood

*Author of original report: What A Joke!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In retrospect

*Author of original report: Cluelessness

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: well...

*Author of original report: Rebuke THIS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sorry you are upset

*Author of original report: Further Thoughts...

Please don't trust this Web site run by unprofessional, immature people!

So, I signed up for a reading and when the chat applet came up, no one responded. I immediately asked PayPal for a refund and I got my refund-- along with an E-mail from one of the "psychics" apologizing profusely and inviting me back to the chat.

When I went back into the chat, the "psychic" was quite rude and said she refused to read for me. She (he?) said they didn't appreciate the note I posted with PayPal (where I called the site "bogus," because, well, when no one came into the chat applet what else was I supposed to think?) I was told that NO ONE calls "psychic" Sapphire bogus and I was refused a reading.

This is quite laughable in retrospect, of course, but the attitude was so childish that I doubt this company can offer anything of any real worth to anyone.

Maybe they're so paranoid about being called bogus because they are bogus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2010 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visions2005/internet/Visions2005-Psychic-Sapphire-and-Psychic-Morgan-Please-dont-trust-this-bogus-Web-sit-575030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visions2005

very surprised

AUTHOR: mini - (Hong Kong)

OK, i visited this Rifoff report once in a while; and this time im very surprised to find a report about Saffire. i have been Saffire's customer since 2005, within these many years she has proved herself a legimate psychic.

i think the issue here was, the client (owner of this report) was not too familiar with how the chat room works; and for that i do think the website owner needs to make it very clear in their front page about how it works and what would happen/what should they do if the clients dont see anybody inside in certain mins.

after i purchased a reading (even the first time), i will wait in the chat room then if the psychic didnt show up; i will leave and email. i know $ is a hugh issue but to wait for 30 min for the psychic to response is not too much to ask, you can always ask for refund within few hours.

and to name a website bogus, sorry here in this case, you just didnt have enough proof to file this.  Visions2005 is NOT a bogus.

mini from hong kong
Aug 2012

Last Comment...

AUTHOR: OrangePeel - (United States of America)

Okay... so delving into Sapphire's daytime job in the previous post may have been uncalled for. It's just that, every time I encounter an Internet troll like her I cannot help but think they are working a low wage, dead end job... I also cannot help but think they don't have much of a life offline... or else why would they be so bored, unhappy and bitter?

Sapphire, being called "bogus" hurt you so much you're still affected by it after all these months. You're still trying, unsuccessfully, to throw it back in my face. You probably thought, after your first hiatus from this site, that I would go back crawling to your chatroom begging for forgiveness. This new post where you apparently advertise your "services" is really just a cover-up for something a lot more sinister. You were probably hoping this message would make me go back to your site so you could hurl more of your nastiness at me without anyone seeing it. When none of this worked, you come here and claim the message was just an advertisement and reiterated that I am not welcome at your site, again throwing in my face that I called you "bogus."

You are obviously very vindictive and easily hurt, both are signs of a low self-concept and a fragile self esteem.

I feel sorry for you.

There is nothing you can say or do that will make me regret calling you bogus. What I said was the truth, and you can never make me regret calling out the truth. The ugliness of character you've shown here with your trolling and lousy, thinly-veiled attempts to get me back to your site are further evidence that I was quite right in calling you bogus.

Thank you for showing the world on this site the ugly, nasty and vindictive real you. Thank you for showing the world that there's not a shred of something called professionalism in you. There's nothing I could've said that would have done the job so well. Thank you for not allowing me to spend a dime on you, and for not being in your chatroom when you were supposed to so that I would not waste too much of my precious time there :)

Again, I do not believe for a split second that you have any clients. I'm not even saying that as an insult, I truly do not believe anyone pays for your "services." There are several ways that I know you have no clients. First, you've tried so hard to convince me that you do have clients. Second, none of your beloved clients have come here to speak on your behalf (and don't create another user login and come back here and pretend to  be your own client... in case you have not noticed, I can sniff out a rat quite easily!) Third, your site is so unpopular one really has to search and search to find it... meaning it's not getting much traffic. Your site has not been updated in years. It's so lonely at your site you don't even bother to check into your own chatroom in a timely manner.

No one is going to be convinced to go to your site after seeing it on Ripoff Report. Can't you see that does not make any sense?!? Besides, as I've already mentioned, you have revealed who you truly are here. Unless someone actually *wants* a troll to stalk them on the Internet and to be infected with your negativity they would steer clear of you.

I have alerted the editor of this site of your miserable attempt to advertise your "services." I have also alerted him of your flaming.

I don't have much else to say, except I will not be wasting any more of my time on you... I'm way too busy to bother with a troll. When you're bored, of course, I guess you can come in here and vent some of your meanness off like you've been doing :)

I truly hope someday you get the help you need... you're not doing anyone any good and, most importantly, you're not doing *yourself* any good.

Ha, ha

AUTHOR: OrangePeel - (United States of America)

I don't believe you have any clients... if you did you'd be too busy for this :)

When I went into your makeshift chatroom and you were "busy" supposedly answering e-mails of other clients you were probably answering the phone or filing papers at your real, dead-end job.

Anyone who goes to your chatroom will find the same thing I did-- an empty screen and a site that looks like it was abandoned years ago.

There are sooooo many psychic Web sites and phone lines that are very popular and have very sharp-looking sites... why the hell would anyone trust yours?

I can't help the idiots who would believe in your "psychic ability" even after reading this post... you can "read" for them when you're not busy stocking shelves or greeting a customer while passing them a shopping cart :)

Let's hope that happens enough times because dead-end jobs must suck, huh?

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You musinderstood

AUTHOR: Saffire - (United States of America)

I was not inviting you back but people who come here and see what you posted , you are nto a client as you called me bogus without knowing me hm

Okay anyways that was a clients suggestion to post for others to see.....but somehow I knew you would come back with negative.

Hope those who do visit this site and see all this that you will take it upon yourself to make your own judgement.  I do not know this lady never Read for her ,  you can visit our free chatboard for a free question again will be our pleasure to reply :)

What A Joke!!

You remember all this?

I thought you said you had spent enough energy on this post???

Not so busy and important after all.

I was about to ignore this reply but I was afraid that would make it look like I had taken you up on your silly suggestion. You told me over and over again not to come back to your high and mighty Web site so I will not.

You say I should not have called you bogus because I don't know you. Likewise, you should not have been so mean-spirited, vindictive and sarcastic to me without knowing ME. The truth stands, THAT IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS.

You keep saying you have years of expertise and so many clients... I don't believe any of this... if this were true you would not be here trying to advertise your services. Besides, your Web site is so unpopular it takes at least 5 pages of Google search to get to it. This means no one is visiting your site... or else it would come up sooner in Google. If anything, posting about your site here has made it more popular but for the wrong reasons. So deal with it.

You should not be allowed to use this site as a way of advertising your services. Ripoff Report should delete your previous post.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In retrospect

AUTHOR: Saffire - (United States of America)

I am truly sorry that you did not allow me time to reply to you and as well that you did not check your hotmail email spam box as all of this would not have been, but you cannot claim me bogus when you don't even know me.   We have been online for 10 years now with a high clientele, and sorry you could not be part of Visions2005's community.  We do offer new clients one free question on our chatboard at visions2005.com , it is always a pleasure for us to reply so you can get to know our services.

Cluelessness

AUTHOR: OrangePeel - (United States of America)

No, it is I who has given this too much energy. I'm not the one gaining or losing clients through this report. It behooves you to come here and tell "your side" which for lack of anything substantial to say in your own favor, you come up with some nonsense mumbo jumbo.

I can only assume that your "psychic readings" are more of the same. One would have to be a special kind of idiot, indeed less intelligent than you, to believe anything you have to say.

Again, the best thing that could've happened to me was not wasting a dime on your nonsense!!

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

well...

AUTHOR: Saffire - (United States of America)

I found this report from a client coming across this site and notified me, I have nothing to hide I do not wish to Read for you and clearly for the reasons I have already explained.  You posted all except my original email to you after your first purchase which again I refunded right away, as well you came back out of nowhere when requested that you should refrain from further purchases, which I did say I refuse to Read for you in chatroom.  Once again I immedately refunded.

I most certainly understand your concern over your money that is why I emailed you at your email address when I saw you were not in chat.  I also do not sit by chat room looking at the chat environment as I am busy and when I am notified of payment received or emails come in then I am there right away.

You could have emailed me rather than put a paypal dispute in.... I have given this enough energy

Saffire

Rebuke THIS

AUTHOR: OrangePeel - (United States of America)

"Psychic" Sapphire seems to have no notion of how people can be when their money is concerned... She also has a short memory... I'm going to cut and paste the catty messages she sent to me through PayPal to refresh her brain cells...

I painfully sifted through "Psychic" Sapphire's awful grammar and it seems she has no notion of the order in which these events occurred. Here's how they happened:

1. I purchase an online reading.
2. A few moments go by... "Psychic" Sapphire does not appear. I begin to worry I may have paid for a service from an abandoned, or phony, Web site. I don't think this fear should come as a surprise... what else was I supposed to think?
3. I file a report to get my money back from PayPal. The message I sent to PayPal is below.
4. "Psychic" Sapphire sends an "apology" to my regular E-mail.
5. I (foolishly) return to this ridiculous Web site and request another reading, willing to accept it was all a misunderstanding.
6. I get cattiness and sarcasm from "Psychic" Sapphire. She throws a fit.
7. I file a report here.
8. I check my messages on PayPal (sorry I do have a life with better things to do than keep up with some random person who calls herself psychic) and see all the awful messages she left there.

Here's what transpired on PayPal. Anyone who reads this can judge on their own if "Psychic" Sapphire has any bit of sense of what customer service is. I mean, first she allows me to wait and wait as she is not paying attention to the chat applet, when she should be. Then she becomes furious and insulting when I *quickly* ask for a refund (Hello... it's my money... people don't mess around when it comes to their money!). I'm also appalled at what a big ego this person has. She must really be used to being treated as "special" and "important" because of her supposed psychic gift.

The most ridiculous thing though is how she "wishes me light" at the end of a catty rant. Oh, please.

From Client:

I believe I may have foolishly paid for a "service" at a bogus Web site. I never received the service I paid for.

From Seller - Vision

2/21/2010 17:14 PST

Client ordered a service which i received notification of a few minutes later and I emailed her about 2 mins ago, it is as well clearly stated that if an issue occurs they will be contacted. She waited a whole 5 mins before putting in a claim or dispute , you claim me bogus and I do not tolerate this behaviour or accusations. Don't want you as a client , granting you full refund . Light to you

From Seller - Vision

2/21/2010 17:15 PST

do not come to my site again, accusing me of bogus very unacceptable after waiting a whole 5 mins for me to contact you through email check your hotmail spam box as well

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sorry you are upset

Hello,

Am I surprised or shocked or upset no I am not, what did occur that day is the client purchased a 10 min Chat Reading, she made her way to the chat area however I was working on email Readings and did not know she was in chat until I received the paypal notification of payment about 3 mins later? not even she was gone.  I immediately emailed her requesting and apologizing and for her to please return to the chat area for her Reading but within 5 mins of her being in chat and out she put through a dispute with paypal , claiming she was just on a bogus website and she wanted her money back, which I refunded in full.  I did say that the website was not bogus and that was not somethng to say, and to please refrain from further purchases or coming to the site this all being through paypal. I as well sent her email to her email address she used to purchase, saying very much the same.

The client, returned 2 days later ? I would have to check paypal. upon coming into the chat she was as if she had absolutely not said anything, so I asked her if she remembered my note and email , she said yes and I said sorry but I refuse to Read for you , as I am not bogus and nor is the site.  I refunded her money once again, and  this truly never occured to me before in well Reading for 20 some odd years 11 years  online, I do understand her upset as to me refusing but I am sure you can see as to why.

Clients of and those who become clients of Visions2005, are treated with utmost respect and client care I would not have it any other way.

So in essence of this report,  I am truly sorry you are again upset however you are allowed to your own opinion in turn I do hope you find the Guidance you are seeking

All the best

Saffire

Further Thoughts...

AUTHOR: OrangePeel - (United States of America)

I'm probably creating publicity for this ridiculous Web site (Visions2005) by posting... seems they are relatively unknown as it is.

Just another thought/further explanation on this experience. Psychic Sapphire literally *solicited* me to return to her Web site. She sent me an e-mail apologizing for not being in the chatroom and stated I could come in anytime and she'd read for me.

When I returned to the chatroom (several days later) Sapphire said something like, "you must've gotten my note" and proceeded to have her nasty little snit about me calling the Web site "bogus." She *explicitly* requested I come into the chat room just so she could throw her fit and refuse the reading.

Nothing positive could ever come from someone who goes "above and beyond" just to be mean like that. You don't want someone this mean-spirited messing with your energy.

...okay another thought... I feel lucky I saw this side of Wicked Witch Sapphire and now know better without having to spend a dime ;)