Complaint Review: Visionstar Inc

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: mushluv777 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Visionstar Inc
3255 Wilshire Blvd ste #2330 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Visionstar Inc Lexington Law Firm The receptionist "Christi" is not qualified to do her job! Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Disgruntled Employee?

The report is as follows: Age bias exist in the hiring practices of Visionstar Inc. No one on staff there is over 50 and after trying to get a damn job there, the flimsiest excuses of protocol come from the "gate-keeper" Christi. For starters, this has been a trend along the "financial district corridor" on Whilshire Blvd. to keep certain people from working in a diverse age group. Every 20 or so days, they advertise for help but do not have the wherewithal to professionally tell you whether your hired or they moved on. Has it become such an ethical practice to not give a reason why I wasn't hired? Especially when they're robbing people of they're last bit of savings to say they're helping them clean their credit reports? I did it for free and on my own because I asked the questions that these people couldn't give me a straight answer to. Even when my email mail address is spelled correctly, this cow tells me, I must've spelled my email address work. They couldn't even leave me a message as to why they couldn't hire me. I've been putting out resumes for months and 90% of the hiring directors have given me a reason why they could hire me. Not only is this disrespectful in nature but it lets me know that when you have other people monkeying around with your credit file - you're better off doing it yourself. They roam their charges against what you owe at a percentage and have you on a continuous payment schedule that becomes a collection note, that'll have you in bankruptcy court in no time! I'm reporting them to the BBB - which anyone can buy a membership and pay to have any bad reports ex-sponged off their business record.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visionstar-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90057/Visionstar-Inc-Lexington-Law-Firm-The-receptionist-Christi-is-not-qualified-to-do-her-jo-1021122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visionstar Inc

#1 General Comment

Disgruntled Employee?

AUTHOR: Agent86 - ()

To my knowledge, Visionstar Inc is an outsource call center.  In other words, it would appear that companies hire them to handle their sales/customer service calls, but they are not the actual manufacturer or supplier of goods or services.  That would explain why they hire so often...because the products change, as do the needs of the employer.  If the primary age group is younger than yours, it's because these are the ones usually seeking part time employment....students, aspiring artists etc.  If you were not hired, it's wrong to assume that it's because of a number on your birth certificate.  Perhaps it never occurred to you that you just didn't fulfill their needs as an employer.  None of us are entitled to a job just because we apply for it, no matter our age.  And by the way, I am over 50, and I have no problem getting a job offer.

flash