Complaint Review: Visionworks, colorado springs

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: joe — colorado springs Colorado
Visionworks, colorado springs
1315 N. Academy Blvd Colorado springs, Colorado USA

Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado

Vision Works are ripoffs. I paid for 6 boxes of contact lenses and received only 4 boxes. of course they explained why i was wrong. even the employee who sold me the contacts said i was right. but they will not give me the remaining two boxes. i was insulted by their manager and was told i didnt know what i was talking about. so , stay away from Vision Works . there are pleanty of other eye glass places to get exams and glasses or contacts.

joe,colorado springs, colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visionworks-colorado-springs/Colorado-springs-Colorado-80909/Visionworks-colorado-springs-bowash-optometry-group-pc-When-my-son-ordered-after-exams-1163401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visionworks, colorado springs