Complaint Review: Vista Moving Company

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: user1200 — Euless Texas
Vista Moving Company
2565 Jacobson Dr Lewisville, Texas USA

Vista Moving Company Showed up 1 1/2 hours late, kept a big living room picture of mine and I had to track it down with them over a week later. Lewisville Texas

I spoke with John at Vista moving company adn informed him my big living room picture wasn't delivered when I moved. John told me that it was impossible to be on the truck as he inspects every truck upon return. After threatening legal action John contacted the team that moved me and they had the picture. It took numerous  threats of legal action just to get my property back.

They showed up 1 1/2 hours late, I still tipped them, and then I get screamed at on the phone by their person John who answers the phone because he was just tired of hearing about it.

Bad company to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Moving-Company/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Vista-Moving-Company-Showed-up-1-12-hours-late-kept-a-big-living-room-picture-of-mine-a-1061639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Moving Company