• Report: #519695

• Submitted: Wed, November 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 04, 2009

• Reported By: dana — Branford Connecticut United States of America
Vista Print, Business Max 123

Vista Print - Business Max 123 Business Max 123 Charged my credit card every month without my approval Internet

I started a new business and ordered very nice stationary from Vista Print.  Apparently, by making a phone call to my business number, this Biz Max (Business Max-123) felt they received authorization to charge my credit card that I used to purchase my office stationary.  I thought the charges were for a reputable on-line advertiser that I use until I called the phone number.  I cancelled the membership and notified my credit card company right away. However, I've had these charges for 6 months!  Fool me once...When I looked up Business Max it is a service that provides discounts to services like FTD.  I never received any discount "coupons" of any kind and I know I would not have authorized a monthly charge for something like that. I think they took my credit card information from my order on Vista Print.  I am really disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Business-Max-123/internet/Vista-Print-Business-Max-123-Business-Max-123-Charged-my-credit-card-every-month-without-519695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print, Business Max 123