Complaint Review: Vista Print, Business Max - Pass Port To Fun

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:West Carrollton Ohio
Vista Print, Business Max - Pass Port To Fun
www.vistaprint.com Lexinton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Vista Print - Business Max - Pass Port To Fun $14.95 Taken out of my account. One from Business Max one from Pass Port to Fun Lexinton Massachusetts

I was checking my bank account and there were 2 withdrawls that I did not approve. One was from Business Max and one was from Pass Port to Fun. I did some internet research and found out that many other consumers were complaining about the same or similar fraudulent bank activity after making purchases from Vista Print. I too have orderd business tools from Vista Print. Buisness Max and Passport to Fun have illegally taken money out of my bank account with my debit card number.

Celeste
West Carrollton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Business-Max-Pass-Port-To-Fun/Lexinton-Massachusetts/Vista-Print-Business-Max-Pass-Port-To-Fun-1495-Taken-out-of-my-account-One-from-Bu-397638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print, Business Max - Pass Port To Fun

Plato