• Report: #419067

• Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Vista Print, Business Max
vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Vista Print, Business Max Unauthorized credit card billing for unknown membership services. Internet

My wife ordered business cards in November, 2008. We were so pleased with the product that I followed with an order of my own. In January we noticed an unauthorized billing for $14.95 from BusinessMax, evidently an associate company of theirs. I Googled them and saw the this is a ripoff that many other people have had. Fortunately I check our credit card bill closely.

I called BusinessMax and Faye ((20981) said they would reverse the charge. We will see. This fraud was on my wife's order, so we will also see if they bill me as well. The only way to contact Vista Print is by email after wandering through their website, which I did, asking not to be charged and that our names are removed from their memory. Too bad, because their product was good, but definitely a ripoff.

Craig R.
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Business-Max/internet/Vista-Print-Business-Max-Unauthorized-credit-card-billing-for-unknown-membership-services-419067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print, Business Max