Complaint Review: Vista Print - BusinessMax - Dealpass.com

• Updated: Wed, March 08, 2006

• Reported By:Killeen Texas
Vista Print - BusinessMax - Dealpass.com
Internet U.S.A.

Vista Print - BusinessMax - Dealpass.com ripoff personal credit card account for $11.95 many months Internet

VistaPrint, BUSINESSMAX: At www.dealpass.com I never went to the website to sign up for this service, but they were withdrawing $11.95 form a credit card account for two years.

Now this was our fault that we can let something go on that long. This is how it happened. We went on vistaprint.com website to order business cards, we've ordered from them about 4 times now.

When you are finished ordering business cards there is this $10.00 reward that pops up.the whole thing is confusing, so you want that $10.00 rewardso you sign up for what you think is the reward, but really it is this BusinessMax.

I asked called and asked BusinessMAx (they gave me the website to access "my account" it was www.dealpass.com, I also asked how long or when was "I signed up" for this service, they told me since March 2004, today in 8 March 2006.

So be very careful when you go on these websites, read the fine printYou know what really ticks me off? When they say if you want to cancel, make sure you call us and let them know you don't want the service. Well I am use to calling FOR service, not when I don't want service, that is how they get you, weather you know it or not.

Their call center is in Jamaica, The printing company is in Canada.

Don't get caught like we did.

Crystal M.
Killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2006 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-BusinessMax-Dealpasscom/internet/Vista-Print-BusinessMax-Dealpasscom-ripoff-personal-credit-card-account-for-1195-180100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print - BusinessMax - Dealpass.com