Complaint Review: Vista Print / BusinessMax

• Web:
  • Category: Internet

Vista Print/ BusinessMax Stealing money from my bank account Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: just happened

A few months ago i got business cards from Vista Print. Today (1/6/09) i had a charge for 14.95 on my credit card. I call the comapny phone numeber (888-584-2217) and got BusinessMax. They told me it was a membership so i could get 20% off of companies like officemax or whatever. I told htem i never signed up for this, They told me it was done through vistaprint. I never authorized vistaprint to allow anyone else to charge my card.

BusinessMax did refund my money and cancel my subscription. Then i called vistaprint to make sure i wasn't signed up for any other things that were going to result in charges to my card. I was not he told me anyhow. I also wanted to know how this happened. The man told me that i could have easily ciicked a link to businessmax and accidently signed myself up. I think not.

I let them know tha ti will never do business with them again and that if this happens again i will file a police report against them. They then canceled my account to vistaprint so i will not recieve anything from them anymore. I know i will be keeping a close eye on my bank account from here on out just to make sure that nothing else gets charged. I looked this up on the internet and have found tons of complaints about this scam. BUYER BEWARE!

Natalie
audubon, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-BusinessMax/internet/Vista-Print-BusinessMax-Stealing-money-from-my-bank-account-Internet-Internet-408736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print / BusinessMax

just happened

AUTHOR: Karenm816 - (U.S.A.)

this just happened to me...its obviously a scam after you try and get those free business cards. they tell you that you have a 10 dollar gift reward if you fill out a like 4 question survey...but in the survey in small print it tells you to have read the terms and agreement..im calling now and i better get my 10 dollars...what a scam