• Report: #101984

• Submitted: Tue, August 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 03, 2004

• Reported By:santa monica California
Vista Print - Businessmax - Galleria USA
100 Hayden Avenue Lexington, Omaha U.S.A.

Vista Print - Businessmax - Galleria USA - Memberworks ripoff faudulent business practice unauthorized charging Lexington Omaha Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Be careful of MWI...

The following two companies: Businessmax and Galleria USA have each charged my credit card in the amount of $9.95 per month, without my authorization. Both of these companies claim that while I was making an on-line purchase at VistaPrint.com, I agreed to sign up, through a POP UP window, for a rebate program for $9.95 per month, and that this amount would be debited monthly from my account until I canceled my "membership".

My last credit card statement included 2 charges of $9.95, and I have since found out from my CC company that two more charges are pending authorization. I never agreed to be enrolled in such a "program", and even less to be debited several times per month, by a multitude of companies that are operating under a different name. I had to cancel my credit card. Vistaprint customers, beware!

A
santa monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2004 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Businessmax-Galleria-USA/Lexington-Omaha-024210418504183/Vista-Print-Businessmax-Galleria-USA-Memberworks-ripoff-faudulent-business-practice-101984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print - Businessmax - Galleria USA

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Be careful of MWI...

AUTHOR: Robbie - (Canada)

the company name is memberworks out of ct..they apparently offer many different memberships such as Galaria, Simple Escapes, etc..You shouldn't have cancelled your credit card, just demand all your refund back..and go to the attorney general