Complaint Review: Vista Print/ Businessmax

• Submitted: Sat, November 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 01, 2008

• Reported By:Muskegon Michigan
Vista Print/ Businessmax
95 Hayden Ave Lexington, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-961-2075
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Vista Print/ Businessmax I took advantage of their free business cards and pay only shipping. I received the cards then about 3 weeks later I am being charged 14.95 to my debit card from businessmax/vistaprint . This was unauthorized! Lexington Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Free is a Four-Letter Word

I was frauded by Vi8sta Print! I took advantage of Vista Print's free business card offer and pay only shipping. I received the cards and all was good, until I received unauthorized charges to my debit card in the amount of 14.95 from businessmax/vistaprint. I called the 800 number listed on my bank statement and the lady said my membership was cancelled and i would receive an email confirming this and that I would get a refund in two business days. I have not received an email and I bet I don't receive a refund either!

Ebouchard
Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Businessmax/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421/Vista-Print-Businessmax-I-took-advantage-of-their-free-business-cards-and-pay-only-shippi-386922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print/ Businessmax

Free is a Four-Letter Word

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

And it gets a lot of folks in trouble.

NOTHING IS FREE VERY OFTEN.

THIS IS A SCAM FROM THOSE "FREEBIE" SITES ON THE INTERNET.

THANKS FOR MENTIONING THIS.

I almost fell for it when I was unemployed and needed business cards while I was trying to network my way into a job.