Complaint Review: Vista Print - Businessmax

• Reported By:anywhere California
Vista Print - Businessmax
Internet U.S.A.

Vista Print - Businessmax Deceptively steal mony from my back account Internet

I checked my bank account online and noticed a charge for $14.95 (twice). One is from Vistaprint, and one is from businessmax. I called my bank to stop it but they couldn't since it was "pending". They were able to give me the phone numbers to both companies and I called them both.

here is the one for vistaprint: 888-243-6185
for businessmax: 888-840-6296

Both said they will cancel my membership and will credit my account in two days- this remains to be seen. I will post another message if and when I do get my money back.

anywhere, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Businessmax/internet/Vista-Print-Businessmax-Deceptively-steal-mony-from-my-back-account-Internet-398034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print - Businessmax