Complaint Review: Vista Print Or VP Club US

• Submitted: Wed, August 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Valeria — 1243 Pineridge Way Georgia USA
Vista Print Or VP Club US

Vista Print - VP Club US has been ripping me off for months with their 14.95 CP CLUB SCAM when you by a car magnet they continue to charge your bank or financial institution after the transaction. I passed up local companies only to be ripped off by VISTA PRINT 14.95 SCAM, I work hard for my money am a single parent of two in military, how and why do companies think they can get away with this Internet

*General Comment: Vista Print Scam

I've been ripped off Vista Print or VP Club US, for months now and I'm so hot with this company because I thought that it was a repituble company that was trusted by many. Why if the company has a good name would they ruin it with scams like this. I ordered several items from the company and never had a problem until as of several months ago when ordered the Car Magnets boy I am very disapointed with them. I am reporting this so that everyone is aware of what this company is doing to everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Or-VP-Club-US/internet/Vista-Print-VP-Club-US-has-been-ripping-me-off-for-months-with-their-1495-CP-CLUB-SCAM-478768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print Or VP Club US

#1 General Comment

Vista Print Scam

AUTHOR: MidOhio - (United States of America)

I was told about this scam and found out that vista prints was charging my card for a will after making a small purchase from them.

They will ONLY refund one month to you if requested. Vista Print will charge you for this without you knowing.

Check you credit card for VPCLUB on it. This is them stealing your money.

Vista Print will create this charge with all Vista Print purchases.

Vista Print took several hundred dollars from me after making a 14.95 purchase.

Vista Print will NOT refund your money. Vista Print will give you only one months refund.

Vista Print told me that I was paying for the membership and will not refund any more money.

Vista Print told me to sue them if I don't like it.

The site is at: http://www.vistaprint.com/

Thanks
Dave
PS: Tell ALL your friends!!!