Complaint Review: Vista Print Rewards Program

vistaprint.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-961-2075
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Vista Print Rewards Program unauthorized membership charges Does Not List Physical Address On Site Internet

I was charged an unauthorized membership fee of $14.95 on 1/17/2009. I called a number listed on the website home page and reached an automated service. This gave me the option of "cancelling my membership fee" press...

I then called another number that came up after I logged into my account. I called the number to ask that my account be removed from their system. I was asked "do you remember filling out something that offered you $10.00 off?

I Did not! My order was 6 months ago, so I would like to know why the supposed "membership" charge never occured until now. Also, I never recieved the ten dollars off the one order I place at that time!

The customer service rep promised my account would be refunded without any debate etc.

Melissableuz
Chiloquin, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Rewards-Program/nationwide/Vista-Print-Rewards-Program-unauthorized-membership-charges-Does-Not-List-Physical-Address-412817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print Rewards Program