Complaint Review: Vista Print USA

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2007

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Vista Print USA
www.vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Vista Print USA Vista Print ='s AP9*Businessmax - AP9*Shoppingessentials ~ Fradulent Charges. Free Business Cards is a misleading ploy to gain access to your account. You will be charged monthly!!! Internet Internet

In trying to do a good deed for my out-of-work younger brother. I had business cards made up for him to advertise his talents.
Vista Print advertises "Free Business Cards... you pay shipping and handling only".
This claim is false.
I am just thankful that I caught this before it had been taken any further. My American Express showed two charges of $14.95, exactly a month from one another... which led to my suspicion.
Vista Print consecutively charged my credit card for fees that were UNAUTHORIZED.
I now must file a disput and close my account, only to reopen it under a new account. Vista Print has caused me a major headache... for I am out of the country at the moment, loosing sleep over this scam of a company while making phone calls and arranging for future disputs.
DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Sweetpea
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-USA/internet/Vista-Print-USA-Vista-Print-s-AP9Businessmax-AP9Shoppingessentials-Fradulent-Charg-283607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print USA