Complaint Review: Vista Print, Vista Print Rewards, Passport To Fun

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:Ypsilanti Michigan
Vista Print, Vista Print Rewards, Passport To Fun
www.vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Vista Print, Vista Print Rewards, Passport To Fun Vista Print Tricks Customers Into Bogus Services for Auto Credit Card Deductions Internet Internet

I inadvertantly activated vistaprints rewards in October 06. The offer you a $10.00 credit on your next order at the end of placing an online order with the company. It looks like a survey and when you enter it you are automatically enrolled in one or more programs. A vistaprints rep told me that you can be enrolled in up to 30 programs. When I realized that I was being charged on a monthly basis for nothing I contacted Vistaprint Rewards in early 2007 and asked that the program be cancelled and the charges refunded. I was told the charges would be refunded and the program cancelled. I was never told I was signed up for two programs - Passport to fun and vistaprint rewards. Charges have been deducted from my visa without my permission. I was given a separate telephone number to call to cancel the programs and Nerelli #21097 told me that 10 charges were credited to the visa on 9-17-07. I had the credit card statement in front of me and informed her that 8 deductions were made on 9-18-07 from the visa not 10 credits. She became rude and told me to call my credit union because she could see the credits and I was wrong. She said there was nothing she could do, gave me her name and ID number and hung up. My credit union told me I needed to work with the company. I can't get anywhere with these people.

Ao
Ypsilanti, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-Vista-Print-Rewards-Passport-To-Fun/internet/Vista-Print-Vista-Print-Rewards-Passport-To-Fun-Vista-Print-Tricks-Customers-Into-Bogus-321700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print, Vista Print Rewards, Passport To Fun