Complaint Review: Vista Print - vistaprint.com

• Reported By: Cynthia — Conover North Carolina United States of America
Vista Print - vistaprint.com
95 Hayden Ave, Internet United States of America

Vista Print - vistaprint.com Bizmax Stealing my money!! Internet

In September.. I found this out 3/12/2010. I ordered business cards form Vista Print to save money..They have you fill out all the normal information. I just wanted to order business cards and a couple of shirts. I found this past week a company going by the name BIZMAZ has been putting charges on my credit account since September 2009. I had no idea who these people were?  I called my credit card to find out why/who these people were and why they were allowed to charge to my credit card when this account The woman said they would send my charge card a payment of $14.95 to the charge .well this account is closed and I still told her I want all of my money back!  She was very upset to the point of yell at me but not near as upset as I am . These people are stealing from me!!!!I had lost my work and was trying to save money and then I get theives through VISTA PRINT>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print-vistaprintcom/internet/Vista-Print-vistaprintcom-Bizmax-Stealing-my-money-Internet-581023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print - vistaprint.com