Complaint Review: Vista Print

• Submitted: Mon, July 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Vista Print
www.vistaprint.com Canton, MASSACHUSETTS U.S.A.

Vista Print scam charge Canton, MASSACHUSETTS

I periodically check my credit card info and found a charge for $14.95. It was posted as VPCLUBUS CT. I immediatly searched the phone number listed with it It pulled up as Vistaprint rewards. I did not sign up for this. I have protested this charge with my credit card company and do not appreciate this type of business practice. I demand an immediate refund of this charge and then Remove my account from your records..

talked to Lisa 13 July 09 at 0800 pm. she said that i have incurred this charge fro DEC -08 When i protested the charge she said I would be refunded the entire amount and would be credited in 3 or 4 days. $119.60

Pete
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print/Canton-MASSACHUSETTS/Vista-Print-scam-charge-Canton-MASSACHUSETTS-469291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print