Complaint Review: Vista Print

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Vista Print
Canton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Vista Print Vista Print scam charge Canton, MASSACHUSETTS

I periodically check my check card info. online and found a charge for $14.95. It was posted as VPCLUBUS. I immediatly searched the internet for this name and google pulled it up as Vistaprint rewards. I did not sign up for this. I have protested this charge with vista print rewards card and bitched them out, explaining I do not appreciate this type of business practice. I demand an immediate refund of this charge and then Remove my account from your records..

I talked to vistaprint and was refunded the full amount in 3-5 business days. Make sure you call 1888-243-6185. This is unethical and should be treated as such.

-Pissed off consumer

Pissed off consumer
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2009 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print/Canton-Massachusetts/Vista-Print-Vista-Print-scam-charge-Canton-MASSACHUSETTS-473260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print