intended

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Pekin Illinois
Vista Print
www.vistaprint.com Lexington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Vista Print Use Vista Print and expect to get several bogus charges to your account!!! Lexington Massachusetts

I had used Vista Print several times for about six months for printing purposes. Then I signed up for a website hosted through them. The first month was free, but three days after my first monthly charge of $9.95 I also recieved a charge of $108.00 from Match.com, $9.95 from Netzero, and another 29.95 from Takeassist.com.

My bank caught this before I did and put a stop on my card. According to my bank there were several other charges that did not get authorized. I had to cancell my card an get a new one.

At first I thought this was done by an individual. Then I get a monthly statement from Netzero in my name at my home address. I called to cancell and they said that I had set this up.

I knew this was not true. They said they would cancell my account, but did not give me any credit. Match.com did refund my money. Takeassist.com is a bogus company. It sounds like they would have taken for several hundred dollars if they could have. DON'T TRUST VISTA PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff
Pekin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print/Lexington-Massachusetts/Vista-Print-Use-Vista-Print-and-expect-to-get-several-bogus-charges-to-your-account-Lex-350489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print