Complaint Review: Vista Print

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Sean — Woodland Hills California
Vista Print
Paris France, California USA

Vista Print steel, stealing names, steals ideas, registers a clients domain idea Paris France California

*Consumer Comment: Class Action Lawsuit against Vistaprint

Years ago I had an idea for a name for a new company. So I had trused Vista Print to print their business cards promotion at the time was cheep and a great deal. I made out the form to print business cards for myself.

Later the ceo of the company who soposidly lives in Paris France stole the name of my company and registered it with the company called register.com. They registerd the domain name thinking I did not own it.

I called them and the company hung up on me everytime I called the company. They also registered the name with TUcows.com where you can register the name also.

Registering a business name does not mean you own it it just means you can't use it.

I confronted both companies and they then wanted(tucows and register.com) me to buy the domain name between 75 dollars to 300.00 dollars. I let it go at the time. But I believe if you want to make business with vista print and get free cards made or anything in the aspect of a new business, use a name and protect it before you have it stollen by Vista Print. They never admitted to such false pretense of violating me or any other customers or made it right for me in any way.

I wish they could remove my account and others were to come forward about how they have done businewss with me. I will never do business with them EVER!!! again. I know now when I come up with a business name I will goto a company called Paper Image. David is the owner and he has such good ethics and has his own business and doesnt believe in stealing other ideas that people have. He owns his own printing company. So I go to him to print for me and hes great. Does a great job.

I have found many complaints about Vista Print online. They need to expose their unethical way of serving anyone business. They new better and I have proof of it. Maybe by writting this it will save someone the hassle of sueing them next time.

They also put charges on custumers credit cards that they are not suppose to do axs they have I. Be aware of what you give this company. They deserve to be sued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print/Paris-France-California/Vista-Print-steel-stealing-names-steals-ideas-registers-a-clients-domain-idea-Paris-F-1118113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print

Class Action Lawsuit against Vistaprint

AUTHOR: Abused - ()

I sent out business cards and telling people to go to my website that did not exist. I have been paying Vistaprint monthly to have a website that displays their advertisement when you enter the name of my domain into search engines. I cannot believe this. A class action suit needs to be brought against them. I have records of them billing me for the last two years. I feel foolish. People must have thought me insane to tell them I had a website. Consumer affairs and the Federal trade commission all need to know. Report the CEO of Vistaprint to the IRS whistleblowers hotline he is not paying his fair share of taxes I am sure.