Complaint Review: Vista Print

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: H.E. Dillon — Herndon Virginia United States of America
Vista Print
95 Hayden Avenue Lexington Lexington, MA, 02421 U Internet United States of America

Vista Print I was inadvertantly signed up for "VPRewardsUS" program and I incurred $200.00 of charges. I did NOT sign up for this program and I received nothing for the money charged to me. This is a total scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: I love vista print!

I ordered business cards and address labels from Vista Print.  Somehow in their ordering process, they signed me up for "VPRewardsUS", whatever that is.  I did not realize that they were charging me, at first $24.95, then $29.95 for this unknown service.  $200 later, my wife is looking at our credit card bill and asks "What is this?".  Well, this is something that I did not order, do not want or need, and I have been charged for!  I should add that I have received nothing in return for these charges...it is legal larceny!  Shame on Vista Print, taking advantage of people who are just looking for a good deal on business cards!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print/internet/Vista-Print-I-was-inadvertantly-signed-up-for-VPRewardsUS-program-and-I-incurred-2000-962152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print

I love vista print!

AUTHOR: rntobe - (United States of America)

I love vista print!! I am a small business owner and I would not have had the money or resources to get all of the marketing products had it not been for them. They are a fantastic company for small businesses, and not a rip off at all. I know that I once accidently signed up for a service I was charged for, but all I did was call them and in two seconds they took it right off. Did you call them? This is a fantastic company and I am not associated with them other than the fact that I order from them all the time for my marketing products. I highly recommend them!