assured

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Vista Print
vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Vista Print, Vista Print causing recurring charges AP9*Businessmax Internet

I used Vista print a year ago to make some business cards for my mommy based business and I started noticing these charges on my debit account. At first I thought that it was netflix or the credit monitoring that we do... but I noticed that the amount changed last month. It went from 14.95 to 17.95. This stuck out to me and made me start investigating deeper. All these months I've just been marking it off when it came in, thinking that it was something that maybe dh or I use and didn't think anything of it until the amount changed. What subscription up and changes rate without your approval?

So, I went online and googled the name that shows up on my debit account : AP9*Businessmax

Come to find out, this is Vista print and they've sold my information to another company who then signed me up for a "trial offer" of who knows what... and since I have no clue that it exists I don't cancel... and guess what? I'm RIPPED OFF.

Crystal
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print/internet/Vista-Print-Vista-Print-causing-recurring-charges-AP9Businessmax-Internet-438144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print