Complaint Review: Vista Print

• Reported By:Muskegon Michigan
Vista Print
www.vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Vista Print ripoff Internet

A mysterious $7.00 a month chage has been showing up on mu credit card statement described as WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.CO888-6885995 CT

The first month I thought it was attached to a hotel reservation I made online. But after it appeared twice more I called 1-888-688-5995 and the woman said I signd up when I concluded my order of printed business cards from VistaPrint.

I never did such a thing! As a result, VistaPrint has lost my business for good!

Donald
Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2003 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Print/internet/Vista-Print-ripoff-Internet-73170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Print