Complaint Review: Vista Prints - Business Max

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Rio Rancho New Mexico
Vista Prints - Business Max
www.VistaPrint.com; businessmax.com Internet U.S.A.

Vista Prints - Business Max Ripped $14.95 twice from my checking account unauthorized. Internet

I ordered Christmas postcards last Dec 2008 from Vista Prints. They were very nice and of good quality. In the process, I also checked yes to receive a $10 rebate from the initial order. Hey, how good could that be? Little did I know that upon checking yes for the rebate that I would be automatically signed up to a membership to Vista Prints as well as a membership to Business Max to the tune of $14.95 EACH being deducted from my checking account each month.

When my bank statement came in this month, I saw 2 charges of $14.95 that were deducted. I immediately called both companies to report this and to demand a refund. Both companies were very accomodating and offered to cancel the membership and to refund my money for the additional bank drafts. They said this should take place in two business days. I'll see...

At any rate, I would suggest steering clear of this company unless it is OK with you to have added charges tacked on after your initial order and having to be put through the process of getting a refund.

According to what I have read from other disgruntled customers, this is not an unusual ripoff. Apparently it just hasn't been halted yet by the authorities. Buyer Beware.

Dissatisfied customer
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Prints-Business-Max/internet/Vista-Prints-Business-Max-Ripped-1495-twice-from-my-checking-account-unauthorized-Int-409511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Prints - Business Max