Complaint Review: Vista Publication

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Andrika — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Vista Publication
325 W. Washington St. #2311 San Diego, California United States of America

Vista Publication scam not what you get. the company is a lie San Diego, California

Vista publication a scam, I gave them my information in Nov 2012. It is now jan 2013. I was told I would be getting envelopes to stuff. All I recevied was a booklet with other companys in it to pay for. I sent it back the same week I received it. My mother has cancer with no insurance so I was looking for an extra income to try and help my mother out. I keep calling and emailing. A lady name Kim keep telling me to send the packet back. I did that I keep calling and emailing the company. Kim told me she had know control over the mail! I have even told Kim that my mother has cancer and I was trying to make extra money to help her but I guess she has no heart or she just dont care they are out to get your money, anyway they can. They had know problem taking my money for the work from home service. When I text or call kim directly she will text me back sometimes and tell me she is in a meeting she will call me back after the meeting . Kim never calls back she sometimes text me back and tells to send the booklet back. How many times do I have to call or email the company before they will do somethin?. I even text Kim before I wrote this and she told me to send the booklet back. How many times do I have to call Kim or email the company directly before they do something I have asked for the envelopes and my money back many times?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Publication/San-Diego-California-92103/Vista-Publication-scam-not-what-you-get-the-company-is-a-lie-San-Diego-California-989844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Publication