Complaint Review: Vista Video

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: musclelicker — New Hope Minnesota
Vista Video
Nationwide USA

Vista Video I am being charged a monthly fee and when I call their 800# it just rings and rings, and when I try to contact them on their site, I am unable to use their on "Contact Us" link. This place is a sham. Nationwide

I signed up on Vista Video about a year ago and ever since then I have been having $14.95 withdrawn from my checking account.  I tried to log back into the site, but I forgot my ID and password and there is no recover your ID and password on the site.  When I try to call their # 800-956-3695 the phone just rings and rings and no one answers it.  I have tried to use their "Contact Us" button or link and they don't even work.  I am extremely frustrated with the company and I want them to stop charging my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Video/nationwide/Vista-Video-I-am-being-charged-a-monthly-fee-and-when-I-call-their-800-it-just-rings-and-1169912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Video