Complaint Review: Vista Counseling & Consultation, Inc

• Reported By: Aaron — Oregon
Vista Counseling & Consultation, Inc
1531 Pearl St Eugene, OR 97401 Eugene, Oregon USA

Vista Counseling & Consultation, Inc Billing Eugene Oregon

This is a complaint about Vista Counseling & Consultation, Inc in Eugene Oregon.

Their address is 1531 Pearl St Eugene, OR 97401

On October 10th of 2012 I began seeing Keith Miller at Vista Counseling in Eugene Oregon.  I filled out my required paperwork and made it clear that I was to be notified if my appointments were not covered (aside from my $20 copay) by my insurance.

I continued to see Keith Miller weekly every Thursday at 9 am until the third of January 2013. On December 4th of 2012 I was contact by Darcy Night (Billing) and was notified that my copay was to be billed at $30 and not at $20. I agreed to the charges.

On December 19th of 2012, I was contacted by Darcy and instructed that my co-pay was indeed $40 and that Keith Miller was out of network. She confirmed that my only out of pocket due a that point was $203.26.  (I can provide proof of this, or any other email if needed)

On December 20th of 2012,(one day later) Darcy sent me a bill for $833.26.

On May 3rd 2013, I was contact by Ryan Scott, the director of Vista Psych and he told me that they would be sending me to collections.  As I was in fear for my credit report, I was forced to pay the bill of (which had changed) $845.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VistaCounseling-Consultation-Inc/Eugene-Oregon-97401/VistaCounseling-Consultation-Inc-Billing-Eugene-Oregon-1049972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Counseling & Consultation, Inc