Complaint Review: VistaPrint - MWI Businessmax - MemberWorks

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2004

• Reported By:Rohrersville Maryland
VistaPrint - MWI Businessmax - MemberWorks
PO Box 24311 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

VistaPrint - MWI Businessmax, MemberWorks Incorporated ripoff! Omaha Nebraska

Company charged my credit card without authorization after purchasing business cards from VistaPrint(I have NO problem with VistaPrint). I contacted MWI-Businessmax the company and spoke with Patrick, Operator #25194. He attempted to talk me into more services but stated he would refund my charge when I said I would contact my bank. I searched around VistaPrints site for partners and found who MWI Businessmax is (MemberWorks Incorporated) and then searched it through Networksolutions to find more contact info including email, fax, and phone.

They are messing with the wrong person!

Don
Rohrersville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2004 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VistaPrint-MWI-Businessmax-MemberWorks/Omaha-Nebraska/VistaPrint-MWI-Businessmax-MemberWorks-Incorporated-ripoff-Omaha-Nebraska-94547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VistaPrint - MWI Businessmax - MemberWorks