Complaint Review: VistaPrint Technologies Limited

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2006

• Reported By:Wells Texas
VistaPrint Technologies Limited
100 Hayden Avenue Lexington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Vista Print Company did not send correct business Cards and Charged me anyway. Ripoff Lexington Massachusetts Internet

I order business cards got the first box that was fine no problems . Order the second ones and I mis-spell a word as they asked I called in time to cancel the order. They explained to me they would send out the corrected ones. I did all this on the same day. Well I got my order in and they were the business cards I had canceled.

So I called them and they said they were sorry and would send out the correct ones. I original order the first set on Dec.16 of 2005 Still waiting for the correct ones to arrive. So here it is Feb.24, 2006 and still the correct cards have not arrived.

I called again today on Feb.24,2006 and they did understand yet again they sent the wrong business cards that I had to cancel with a person of there office on the phone but just kept saying that if I had gotten all the business cards I order why was there a problem.

I explained to him yet again that they sent the canceled order out and he said yes I am sorry but it to late to send out a free order to you again now we will have to bill you again.

Shannon
Wells, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2006 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VistaPrint-Technologies-Limited/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421/Vista-Print-Company-did-not-send-correct-business-Cards-and-Charged-me-anyway-Ripoff-Lexi-177818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VistaPrint Technologies Limited