Complaint Review: VistaPrint

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: HeyitsmeJulie — California United States of America
VistaPrint
www.vistaprint.com Internet United States of America

VistaPrint Anika Watson (corp office-trying to correct issue),Kevin White of customer service ignored issue VistaPrint acknowledges they accessed my account-altered my custom work-sold my designs without permission twice! Internet

TRYING to Inform ARTISTS/DESIGNERS and Business owners - I am an illustrator/graphic designer as well as fine artist- http://julieannstricklin.carbonmade.com/projects/2894965#1  I am trying reach all creatives or people who hold their brand tight.  I found out yesterday that VISTAPRINT accessed my account on the request of a client-altered and sold my work without my permission or paying me-even changing my password!

They asked my client if he would like his own account using my art!!-Corporate VistaPrint acknowledges it. They (Anika Watson) said she was concerned and plans to correct the problem-she is looking into it.. see on Twitter-Please pass the word to other creatives to watch their work at VistaPrint  https://twitter.com/HeyItsMeJulie  please help me get the word out-An Apology from corporate offices does not solve the problem or inform public. This has happened twice six years apart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VistaPrint/internet/VistaPrint-Anika-Watson-corp-office-trying-to-correct-issueKevin-White-of-customer-serv-896494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VistaPrint