Complaint Review: VistaPrint

• Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: mad dad — Ohio United States of America
VistaPrint

VistaPrint Sold my 11 year olds information to multiple 3rd parties Internet

2 years ago, my then 11 year old daughter took a babysitting class to get "certified".  We thought it would be neat to get her some business cards to make her feel all grown up.  So we found VistaPrint on the internet and ordered her some cards.  Since then, my then 11 year old daughter has been pre-approved for at least 2 credit cards and is now getting catalogs from online business packing and shipping companies (ULINE).  Everything is being sent to our home address and addressed to "Emily's Babysitting Service".  I call Vistaprint every time I get something and they claim that they don't sell information to 3rd parties.  How in world is my 11 year old getting pre-approved for credit cards in her (businesses) name?  I have found many other complaints and just wanted to waste more of my time and hopefully turn people off from VistaPrint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VistaPrint/internet/VistaPrint-Sold-my-11-year-olds-information-to-multiple-3rd-parties-Internet-752598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VistaPrint