Complaint Review: VistaPrint.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
VistaPrint.com
VistaPrint.com Lexington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

VistaPrint.com Unauthorized Charges bad business practice, scam, fraud, rip-off Lexington Massachusetts

Got charged $14.95 by Vista Print a few weeks later after I ordered business cards from them. They say it's Vista Print Rewards, a different company. Yeah, right... They said I should have read the fine print (microscopic print?). As a matter of fact I never authorized to be charged $14.95 monthly by VistaPrint for some shady and confusing "service" like Vista Print Retards.

OK, so a month ago I called them and they told me they cancelled my account and issued a refund which as they said will post in 1 to 3 business days. 3 weeks later, no refund. I called Vista Print again, they started acting as if they have no idea about the whole thing. Then they told me there ws NO refund and no phonecall from me at all!!!

I had enough, I called my bank (Bank Of America) to submit a chargeback who so far has been supportive to me on every rare occasion of a chargeback. This time the Bank of America became supportive of .... VistaPrint... The reason is because I think I have $0 in my savings account, that is why. The more you keep with them the more they respect you. Remove all your savings from BOFA account just for a few days and watch their respect to you fade away even if you just had a million bucks for 10 years right before that... So, VistaPrint told the bank they never got any phone call from me... wow.... so my bank told me to give Vista Print an opportunity to issue a refund! This time, the bank (!!!) (not Vista Print!!) told me to wait 7 to 10 BUSINESS days!

Talking about big companies being friends abusing a consumer.... so far no refund... Been customer of Vista Print for several years, but not anymore..... Good-bye VistaPrint!

John
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VistaPrintcom/Lexington-Massachusetts/VistaPrintcom-Unauthorized-Charges-bad-business-practice-scam-fraud-rip-off-Lexington-300860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VistaPrint.com