Complaint Review: Vistaprint Netherlads b.v

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Tonyad197139 — Columbia Tennessee
Vistaprint Netherlads b.v
Internet USA

Vistaprint Netherlads b.v This company has taken Unautherised payments from my Pre Paid Card for two months! I haven't ordered anything and they keep taking $4.99 off my card! I DeMand to have these fees reversed! Ii live on a Fixed Income, and I need Every Dime!  Internet

I havenoticed the past two months that I have had Unautherised charges on my credit card. The charges are from VistaPrint Netherlands b.v. I've never Heard of them!

I live on a Fixed, Disability income, and I want the charges Reversed. I need every dime of my disability check every month to Live on.

If anyone knows how I can contact these people, and get my money back, please respond.

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprint-Netherlads-bv/internet/Vistaprint-Netherlads-bv-This-company-has-taken-Unautherised-payments-from-my-Pre-Paid-C-1048511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint Netherlads b.v