Complaint Review: Vistaprint /business Max -888-840-6296

• Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
Vistaprint /business Max -888-840-6296
www.businessmax.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Vistaprint /business MaxVistaprint / business Max -888-840-6296 I just order business cards from vistaprint,,so now business max is charging my bank account 14.95 a month for something I did not order or services I did not received Not Sure Is A Web Site not sure

A company by the name of Business Max is charging my bank account 14.95 a month. VistaPrint sold them my credit card number..I don't understand why this companies are still in business ripping off people.

Elvira
Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprint-business-Max-888-840-6296/nationwide/Vistaprint-business-MaxVistaprint-business-Max-888-840-6296-I-just-order-business-card-434970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint /business Max -888-840-6296