Complaint Review: Vistaprint

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:gladewater Texas
Vistaprint
Vistaprintrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Vista Print One order from vista print 12 months of membership Vistaprintrewards.com Internet

I put in a small order from vista print for business cards that were going to be used as material for rsvp info for a wedding. Things were busy and I had a lot of small charges on my credit card and was trying to keep up with them. Well things slowed down after the wedding I went through my statement and saw vprintrewardsus.c charge of 14.95 charge on my card, curious on what it was. Never once did I ask to be a member or anything. Just did a straight order.

Well I ended up paying 3 months worth of this membership. Needless to say I was pi**ed. I went to the vistaprint rewards site and it is very cheaply done. Basically its a site to just hide the charge that they put on your card.

Aaron
gladewater, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprint/internet/Vista-Print-One-order-from-vista-print-12-months-of-membership-Vistaprintrewardscom-Inter-258447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint