Complaint Review: Vistaprint

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Tommy — USK Other United Kingdom
Vistaprint

Vistaprint They will not put anything right, refuse to communicate and break theur promises - so BEWARE, Internet

I ordered items from this firm before Christmas but they overcharged me and I tried to correct this. I contacted what they laughingly call customer services on many occasions.

Eventually a person taking my details agreed to escalate my complaint - but never did. They promised to ring me back when the preson I needed to speak to was "in a meeting" - they always are! - But I never got a call.

Finally in an email the firm agreed that they had overcharged me and offered me a voucher off future purchases .... as if I was going to use them again.

Dealing with this firm was a nightmare and I warn you not to use them unless you are certain that your transaction will proceed smoothly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprint/internet/Vistaprint-They-will-not-put-anything-right-refuse-to-communicate-and-break-theur-promis-999605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint