occasions

• Updated: Sat, April 16, 2011

• Reported By: Sam — Michigan United States of America
Vistaprint

Vistaprint Wow! I get to pay twice for the same order! Internet

I'm thinking I should have read any of the reports about this company before giving them my debit card number, but a friend suggested them as a good place to get cards.  So I went and ended up buying a small order of them.  I paid 7.66 total.  I was okay with that.

What I have a problem with is that about three days after the transaction posted to my account, I now see a second charge from vista print for the same amount, without me even having to go order more product.  Nice of them, right?

I won't be purchasing anything from this criminal company in the future, and will dispute the charge for sure, but I also wanted to add my voice as a warning against even going on vistaprint.com.  It's Saturday right now, so I have to wait until Monday where I will have the upmost pleasure of taking time I could be spending doing anything else to go to my bank and fill out dispute forms.  Lovely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2011 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprint/internet/Vistaprint-Wow-I-get-to-pay-twice-for-the-same-order-Internet-718574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint