Complaint Review: Vistaprint

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2007

• Reported By:SA Texas
Vistaprint
Nationwide U.S.A.

Vistaprint Vista print ripoff continues, charges filed on my unused card under various titles AP9*VPREWARDSUS.COM 888-243-6185 Nationwide

five months ago I purchased some cards from vistaprint, that was it, I can see many other people have had the same exact problem and charges with, AP9*VPREWARDSUS.COM 888-243-6185 CT with slight variations and a different ref number shows up.

I got a call from my credit card company that my balance was overdue, Vistaprint was the only use that month I had paid off and not used that card since that purchase, otherwise I would have certainly missed the charges over the past four months.. Its absolutely a ripoff disguised as cost effective printing. I hope someone stops these deceiving practices

Ned
SA, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprint/nationwide/Vistaprint-Vista-print-ripoff-continues-charges-filed-on-my-unused-card-under-various-tit-264291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint