Complaint Review: Vistaprint.com AP9*BusinessMax - AP8*VPRewardsUSCO

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Vistaprint.com AP9*BusinessMax - AP8*VPRewardsUSCO
vistaprint.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Vistaprint.com AP9*BusinessMax - AP8*VPRewardsUSCO Ripedoff but got my money back Norwalk Connecticut

Both VISTAPRINTRWRDS and BUSINESSMAX debited me $14.95 each in August and September 2007, my wife noticed them on September statment. I called the bank (Bank of America) and was asked to call them both and try it work things out, she told me that the phone number was next to the company name on the debit transaction. While I was on the phone with BOA Rep I called 1-888-243-6185 with my cell phone and got a customer rep on the line on speaker phone so the BOA rep could hear what was said. I was told she would close my account and credit back the 2 charges, Then I ask her to do the same for Businessmax and said she would do that also. I told her that a BOA rep was listening to everything we said. The BOA rep told e it would probably take 4 toi 6 weeks to get my credits but it only took less than 1 week. The phone numbers are below but you only need to call on because they are the same company.

Go get them!

AP9*VISTAPRINTRWRDS US 888-2436185 CT & AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V 888-5842217 CT

Barrett
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprintcom-AP9BusinessMax-AP8VPRewardsUSCO/Norwalk-Connecticut/Vistaprintcom-AP9BusinessMax-AP8VPRewardsUSCO-Ripedoff-but-got-my-money-back-Norwalk-278223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint.com AP9*BusinessMax - AP8*VPRewardsUSCO