Complaint Review: Vistaprint.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
vistaprint.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Vistaprint.com Awful: print results, extra $ for services not provided and no contact/ resources at all!! Vistaprint.com Internet

I paid a lot for custom printing by this company (prior to learning their rep) and also paid extra to have their logo emitted from the back of every card ordered. Received the cards and not only could I have done a better job on my inkjet (words in large and normal print appear to be in "code." Large and normal font are completely unreadable), and shocker, every item has the logo on the back which I paid to have removed (and why would this company even want to take credit for such a horrible print job?).

This card was great when ordering: Plain, simple, classy thank you's with a custom signature. Then there was the unexpected extra charge to have the plain, simple, classy thank you's not have an ugly company/ad covering the back. Fine, at this point my custom cards are so nice that paying extra to keep them that way is worth it...

Arrival of the worst printing job I've ever seen! The quality is seriously a joke! The three words printed on the front are complete blurs; letters, colors and random background images make it appear to be a bad homemade print job. But worse, and really the only thing properly in focus and legible is on the back, the tacky, company info/logo I paid extra not to appear.

After this, I did internet searches of this company b/c I had absolutley no contact info--after I placed my order, there was no record of it on their site and no phone or email contact what so ever,it really just disappeared!

What their site did say is that if you custom something, you only have a limited amount of time to contest/ contact them about it. However, there was not one method of contact available on their site, via email or phone. Thats how I ended up here. I didn't have the bad phone experience issue with the off-shore company that others are referring to, b/c, I no number to call! No number or any contact info whatsoever was on their website after I placed my order (I'm a sucker I guess).

But thanks to this site, I have been watching my credit card charges as it seems inevitable that I'll get a "surprise" charge as a thank you for giving them a try. Disappointment and sell out are their practices

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprintcom/nationwide/Vistaprintcom-Awful-print-results-extra-for-services-not-provided-and-no-contact-res-404233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint.com